PECKHAM 24 is a short festival of contemporary photography that takes in Copeland Park and Bussey Building place during Photo London week. For its fourth year, the festival is expanding, with additional exhibition spaces and a weekend programme packed with live events. The not-for-profit festival was created with the aim of a vibrant weekend of fringe events coinciding with Photo London and draw a crowd to experience the art scene in Peckham, South East London.
– A special Friday night projection by Tom Hunter of his project Le Crowbar performed as a slideshow by the artist.
– Rehearsing the Real, a group exhibition curated by Tom Lovelace, where the central element will be a live collaborative work, bringing together artists within one creative space. The exhibition also features work by Thom Bridge, Sarah Howe, Steff Jamieson, and includes photography, film, performance and text.
– Photographic Memory by Baud Postma in Safehouse 2.
– Go Home Polish by Michal Iwanowski and curated by Vivienne Gamble.
– Violence Religion Injustice Death by Martin Seeds with Seen Fifteen Gallery.
– For Those Who Could See Beyond The Surface, a group exhibition curated by Emma Bowkett and featuring Alexander Mourant.
Friday 17th May 6pm-1am
Saturday 18th May 12-6pm
Sunday 19th May 12-6pm
Location: Copeland Park and Bussey Building Access via 133 Rye Lane Peckham, SE15 3SN
Prints ready for collection from 4 hours, or for delivery worldwide. We are able to produce bigger and better C-Type photo prints than anywhere else in the UK. Our photo prints can go up to 120 x 72 inches (3m x 1.8m) in size, giving you a huge choice of sizes when it comes to producing your prints.
While all of our colour and black and white photo printing services are of gallery quality, a lot of photographers and artists like to produce their fine art prints on Giclee watercolour paper, using archival pigment inks.
We can produce real Silver Gelatin 'Darkroom prints' from your digital files. Working with Ilford, we are able to print directly to Ilford Galerie Silver FB Glossy fibre based bromide photo paper and Ilford Galerie Digital Silver RC Pearl.
After your photos have been printed, our mounting team are able to mount the prints on a range of substrates, ranging from the lightweight foamex, foamboard or kapamount. We can also mount ctype photo prints onto more sturdy materials such as dibond or aluminium, backed with either battens or a subframe, depending on print size.
When ordering online, we offer a limited range of classic photo frames, in three finishes: white photo frame, smooth black photo frame or a solid light oak frame. Alternately, just order your prints online to take advantage of our great value online ordering system, then contact us to discuss alternate framing styles and our range of thousands of frame mouldings.