1. Once you have set up your files you can proceed to the confirmation and registration/login stage. Click the ‘Next Step’ button to proceed.
2. The next screen will display a summary of your order and ask you to enter your email address. If you are a new customer this is to begin your registration, whereas if you are a returning customer this is your login.
3. Click ‘OK’ to continue to the delivery options stage. Below your account details are a variety of options for delivery, and also the option to collect from our Central London Premises, Metro Imaging.
4. Once you have chosen your delivery options click the red ‘Order’ button to proceed to the payment gateway.
5. Please select the credit or debit card option that suits you and complete the payment.
YOUR FILES WILL NOT BE UPLOADED TO US FOR PRINTING UNTIL YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Prints ready for collection from 4 hours, or for delivery worldwide. We are able to produce bigger and better C-Type photo prints than anywhere else in the UK. Our photo prints can go up to 120 x 72 inches (3m x 1.8m) in size, giving you a huge choice of sizes when it comes to producing your prints.
While all of our colour and black and white photo printing services are of gallery quality, a lot of photographers and artists like to produce their fine art prints on Giclee watercolour paper, using archival pigment inks.
We can produce real Silver Gelatin 'Darkroom prints' from your digital files. Working with Ilford, we are able to print directly to Ilford Galerie Silver FB Glossy fibre based bromide photo paper and Ilford Galerie Digital Silver RC Pearl.
After your photos have been printed, our mounting team are able to mount the prints on a range of substrates, ranging from the lightweight foamex, foamboard or kapamount. We can also mount ctype photo prints onto more sturdy materials such as dibond or aluminium, backed with either battens or a subframe, depending on print size.
When ordering online, we offer a limited range of classic photo frames, in three finishes: white photo frame, smooth black photo frame or a solid light oak frame. Alternately, just order your prints online to take advantage of our great value online ordering system, then contact us to discuss alternate framing styles and our range of thousands of frame mouldings.