1. Select your service and paper. ‘Print size as uploaded’ is the default, which picks up the size settings embedded within your file.
2. ‘Custom’ lets you change to a specific size by entering the dimensions in the boxes below.
3. ‘5×7′, ’10×8’, etc lets you choose from our standard set sizes. Please note that all set sizes include borders and the size described includes the 7mm minimum border shown.
4. To change from a set size to ‘Custom’, revert back to ‘Print size as uploaded’ and then choose ‘Custom’.
5. Note that the file will retain it’s aspect ratio – if you change one axis then the other will change inline with it. You may also add borders by selecting the ‘Borders’ tab above.
6. Select the print media for each image under the drop down media menu.
7. From here you can select which paper type you would like to use.
8. Make sure your image DPI matches the print DPI for your paper choice. If you need help finding the correct DPI, use our handy ‘tech help calculator’.
Prints ready for collection from 4 hours, or for delivery worldwide. We are able to produce bigger and better C-Type photo prints than anywhere else in the UK. Our photo prints can go up to 120 x 72 inches (3m x 1.8m) in size, giving you a huge choice of sizes when it comes to producing your prints.
While all of our colour and black and white photo printing services are of gallery quality, a lot of photographers and artists like to produce their fine art prints on Giclee watercolour paper, using archival pigment inks.
We can produce real Silver Gelatin 'Darkroom prints' from your digital files. Working with Ilford, we are able to print directly to Ilford Galerie Silver FB Glossy fibre based bromide photo paper and Ilford Galerie Digital Silver RC Pearl.
After your photos have been printed, our mounting team are able to mount the prints on a range of substrates, ranging from the lightweight foamex, foamboard or kapamount. We can also mount ctype photo prints onto more sturdy materials such as dibond or aluminium, backed with either battens or a subframe, depending on print size.
When ordering online, we offer a limited range of classic photo frames, in three finishes: white photo frame, smooth black photo frame or a solid light oak frame. Alternately, just order your prints online to take advantage of our great value online ordering system, then contact us to discuss alternate framing styles and our range of thousands of frame mouldings.