1. From the Metroprint homepage to begin the print upload and ordering process click the “Order Now” button.
2. You will then be presented with the following screen on which all you need to do is click the “Select Your Images” button (if you find you problems with the uploader beyond this point return here and try the “Non-flash uploader” link below the button).
3. Once you have selected your files and clicked ok you will have the option to add more images or to upload and continue.
4. Whilst the system uploads your images you will be presented with a progress indicator – this may take some time to complete if you are uploading numerous files or large images. It is also dependent on your internet connection speed; so please be patient!
5. Upon the completion of your file upload you will be presented with the main Metroprint ordering screen.
Here you are able to set your service, print size, paper media and border options.
6. Your uploaded file will appear in the main window in the centre.
7. If you uploaded multiple files they will be displayed as small thumbnails below the main window.
To select an alternate file, click on the appropriate thumbnail.
8. This page is where you can set the paper type, the size of the print, border size/colour, and confirm files have been set up correctly (if using Adobe Photoshop).
Prints ready for collection from 4 hours, or for delivery worldwide. We are able to produce bigger and better C-Type photo prints than anywhere else in the UK. Our photo prints can go up to 120 x 72 inches (3m x 1.8m) in size, giving you a huge choice of sizes when it comes to producing your prints.
While all of our colour and black and white photo printing services are of gallery quality, a lot of photographers and artists like to produce their fine art prints on Giclee watercolour paper, using archival pigment inks.
We can produce real Silver Gelatin 'Darkroom prints' from your digital files. Working with Ilford, we are able to print directly to Ilford Galerie Silver FB Glossy fibre based bromide photo paper and Ilford Galerie Digital Silver RC Pearl.
After your photos have been printed, our mounting team are able to mount the prints on a range of substrates, ranging from the lightweight foamex, foamboard or kapamount. We can also mount ctype photo prints onto more sturdy materials such as dibond or aluminium, backed with either battens or a subframe, depending on print size.
When ordering online, we offer a limited range of classic photo frames, in three finishes: white photo frame, smooth black photo frame or a solid light oak frame. Alternately, just order your prints online to take advantage of our great value online ordering system, then contact us to discuss alternate framing styles and our range of thousands of frame mouldings.